Welcome to BIIT(DEGREE)
One of the most emerging Degree College in Orissa at Bhubaneswar providing quality technical education.
Established in the year 2010 under Orissa Child Welfare & Education Trust (OCWET), this institution is few kms. from heart of the capital city Bhubaneswar.
BIIT is equipped with Computer Center to cater to the needs of students and faculty in the Institute. It is having specialized laboratories to provide variety of platforms and computing environment for degree students.
- Admission Open for Classes 1 to 9 for the session 2017-18
Scholarship & Welfare
A college scholarship is easier to get than most of the students and parents think. A scholarship is really a boon for students whose financial conditions are not apt but they want to continue their study. Also, seeing the cost associated with all the professional courses today, every family cannot bear the cost of higher education and so it is very important to know how to get a college scholarship to ease out this problem.
Following are the list of scholarships which are forwarded under the strict guidance of this college authorities. Students are advised to scrutinize their scholarship forms in respect of account number, resident proof, income and academic result, before submitting for sanction to the college
1. Prerana Scholarship
2. Post Matric scholarship for ST Students - 2012-13 - JHARKHAND STATE TRIBAL COOPERATIVE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD
3. Merit-cum-Means scholarship for Minority students
4. Maulana - Abdul Kalam scholarship for Minority students
5. Sahu Jain Trust scholarship
6. Indian Oil Merit-cum Means scholarship
7. ONGC Merit-cum-Means scholarship
8. Medhabruti for General Category Students
9. Central Sector Merit Scholarship Scheme for different states
10. CBSE scholarship for different states
11. NTPC scholarship for Engineering Candidates
12. L & T Scholarship for Graduate students who intends for further studies
13. NHFDC (National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation) scholarship-2013
14. PM Scholarship for the ward of Armed Forces retired personnel
15. Scholarship for students -Bihar
16. Sophia Scholarship
17. ONGC Scholarship
Apart from the above, different companies where the parents of our students works, can avail the benefit of scholarship from their respective Organization, which are routed through the college.